ACROSS LONDON • 26TH SEPTEMBER - 5TH NOVEMBER 2O17
Presented by Punchdrunk.
'But I do not treat you as an omen of my journey.'
A lost play, re-imagined. Inspired by the ancient Greek myth of the women of Lemnos. Kabeiroi is a two-person adventure that takes place across London over six hours.
Tickets for Kabeiroi are extremely limited and will be allocated at random through a ballot system. Registration is now closed.
Due to popular demand, there will be a second ballot draw for Kabeiroi tickets. If you have already entered the ballot, you do not need to do anything further.
You will be notified whether you have been successful or not on Monday 18th September at 12pm. There will then be a 48 hour booking period, closing on Wednesday 20th September at 12pm.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE KABEIROI EXPERIENCE
- Kabeiroi is designed as a two-person experience. Tickets will be allocated in pairs, priced at £55 each.
- You cannot participate in the experience on your own.
- Both ticket holders must read this information before deciding to attend.
- This production is not suitable for:
- Women at any stage of pregnancy
- Individuals who are claustrophobic or have a nervous disposition.
- This event is strictly for people aged 18 years and over. Please bring ID with you.
- The experience will last up to six hours. You must be comfortable being on your feet for the majority of this time.
- You will need to follow spoken and written directions in English order to complete the experience.
- Wear flat comfortable shoes. You will be outdoors for much of the experience, so dress for the weather.
- Please bring a contactless payment card or topped up Oyster card with you on the day.
- The experience will start early in the afternoon and finish by 10pm.
- The start and end points are in different locations.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited during the experience.
- The production will run from Tuesday 26th September – Sunday 5th November (except Mondays).
- Strobe lighting may be in operation at times.
- There will be a limited number of accessible performances during the run. Please email Kabeiroi@punchdrunk.org.uk with further information about your access needs before entering the ballot.
Tickets for Kabeiroi are extremely limited and will be allocated at random through a ballot.
If you have already entered the ballot, you will receive notification if you are successful or not on Monday 18th September at 12pm. There will then be a 48 hour booking period to book tickets.
Any tickets still available after this point will go on general sale on Thursday 21st September at 2pm.
Tickets are limited to two per person and must be purchased in a pair.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. The person booking must be able to attend.
Single tickets are not available for any performance.
If you are unable to participate in the experience on the day, you must let Punchdrunk know as soon as possible. Tickets are extremely limited and your absence will affect the experience for others. Please email Kabeiroi@punchdrunk.org.uk to let us know, giving as much notice as possible. Unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund or alternative date.
If you have purchased tickets but haven’t received a confirmation email, please contact SEE tickets for queries about your order: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Punchdrunk Keyholders are not guaranteed a ticket. You are encouraged to enter the ballot.
There is no waiting list for tickets. If you are successful in the ballot you will be invited to book your time slot on a first-come first-served basis.
1. How long does the experience last?
The experience lasts up to six hours.
2. What if I want to leave the experience before the end?
We will provide you with a contact number when booking your tickets. There will be no re-admittance.
3. Where is the meeting point?
The meeting point is at a location in Bloomsbury. Further information will be shared following ticket purchase.
4. What time should I arrive?
Please arrive exactly five minutes before your allocated start time. Latecomers will not be admitted.
5. What should I wear?
Flat, comfortable shoes and clothes you can move in. You will be outdoors for much of the experience. Dress for the weather.
6. Is there somewhere I can leave my belongings?
There will be no storage facilities available so please travel as light as possible. Small handbags and rucksacks are permitted, but must be carried on your person throughout. Please do not bring sharp objects (like tools or bike repair kits) with you.
7. I have an existing injury, can I still take part?
Punchdrunk cannot take responsibility for any further injury or aggravation of your injury by taking part in Kabeiroi.
8. Can I take photographs during Kabeiroi ?
Like all Punchdrunk shows, the use of cameras, flash photography and audio/video recording devices is not permitted during the performance. The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
9. Will you provide food or drink?
Punchdrunk cannot provide food or drink for audience members. There will be an opportunity to purchase refreshments during the experience, or you can bring something with you. We recommend packing a bottle of water.